Sunday, March 1, 2015

How being lazy can stop wars

Okay, so normally, that is not a phrase you hear. In fact, more often that not, being lazy is considered a bad thing. It's not good for your body to be too lazy, it can make people think you never do anything. But let me tell you how being lazy can actually be a benefit to us all.

To those of us who do stupid things... for example, meeting up with strangers at late hours, possibly to have sex. Go out looking for strangers for the same reason. Drug addicts who want to go out and get "wasted, or high.
Let me tell you something that a close friend told me: "Do the least you can do. Do nothing."
And boy, is he right. How the heck can you get into trouble when you are doing nothing. In fact, it's not only nothing. You get to relax, and be lazy at the same time.


War. I know this seems silly. People will say that war is complicated, and, when getting into the politics of it all, it can seem so. However, this is not the case. Once again, the solution is simple. DO THE LEAST YOU CAN DO. NOTHING! That's right. War can be stopped by laziness. (And, hopefully, the realization that war, in and of itself, is stupid, and that killing people and violence in general solves nothing.) Simply NOT WAR! Just don't do it.
I know some people might not agree with that, but, in my opinion, they are making it more complicated than it has to be.
I mean, what sounds better to you. Tons of innocent people being killed, (because, let's face it, usually it is civilians, children, families etc, that get killed, and not often the people we are going after.) OR, sitting behind a nice big desk, (in the case of the President.) Or perhaps at home, at your army base, or anywhere, and not actually, well, waring. (I know that is not a word, but you know what I mean.)
It really IS that simple.
(And, if I had to choose between not fighting, or violence... I choose not. Yes, if I HAD to defend myself, I would, but I prefer to not fight.)

So, what my friend said makes sense. Do the least you can do. Nothing. If you think you are going to get yourself into trouble, be lazy. Get some popcorn, watch a movie, fall asleep on the cough. The end.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment