Wednesday, June 13, 2018

My past life revised: a brief history lesson

I decided that it was time to revise the post about my past life. Rewrite it a bit better and clearer.
How did I come to be human in the first place? What was I before? Well, the answer is more complicated that just stating one simple thing. Even I don't have all the facts, but I will try my best to explain what I do know.
It took me years to realize. It wasn't until about my mid 20's that began to realize just what I was, and to comprehend some of it. And it wasn't until years later that thought to myself how strange it was that I had not seen the clues that had been there for so long. Little things here and there, like how I referred to myself, nicknames I gave myself, or others gave me. My Chinese zodiac sign, which, by the way, is a tiger. But even before recognizing that clues had been there over the years, I felt it. I had a dream or two, or even a daydream or two about it, and something felt strange about the whole thing. It took me quite some time to place it, to place why I felt so strongly about the whole thing. Something about it just made so much sense. Much more sense than something should, or had felt to me before. I knew. Somehow I eventually knew why it all made sense to me. It snapped one time, sort of into place, even though some of the pieces of the puzzle were/are still missing. Me? A tiger in my past life?
Yep. That's what I was... a tiger. But not just any tiger. If the name Emerald Tiger suggests anything, one could presume that I was green. That, of course, is just one theory. Perhaps the emerald part could suggest someone of importance, and great beauty. And I was. Some time after figuring out what I was in my past life, I forget how many months or year, exactly, the knowledge came to me that I was a Queen. I was the Queen of a race of cats from a distant star.
What I do know about everything goes something like this: I was the Queen of a race of cats from a distant star or planet and our planet was at war, with whom I remember not. I had to travel to find help, as everyone we had was already fighting this war. I came to what we know as earth, and, in the process of trying to seek help, I found love, instead. I was torn. Torn between the love for my dowt, (my fellow cats.) and the love I had found here. Who the love was for/with is yet another missing piece of this strange puzzle. I was torn between war and true love, and, in the end, love won out. But in order to be accepted here on earth with who I loved, I had to become human. Apparently I could not just transform, and therefore had to be reincarnated as human. As far as I know, I was then born as the person you see now.
I can only presume that this past life was my most recent, as that is what makes the most sense to me.
I hope that one day the missing pieces to this vast puzzle will become clearer, but, until then, this is the knowledge I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment